NED University of Engineering & Technology was established in 1977. It is one of the oldest institutions of higher education in Pakistan. University facilitates it’s hardworking and deserving students with scholarships.
NED also provides internet facility to all of its students. The campus is provided with many unique services. NED offers Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD programs.
Bachelor Degree Programme for the year 2018 has been announced by the university.
The University is offering degree programmes for the following faculties:
Bachelor of Engineering (BE):
- Automotive Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering (Construction)
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Polymer & Petrochemical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Urban Engineering
Bachelor of Science (BS):
- Applied Physics
- Computational Finance
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Development Studies
- English Linguistics
- Economics & Finance
- Industrial Chemistry
- Management Sciences
- Textile Science
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch):
- Architecture & Planning
Eligibility criteria for most of the universities is same. Criteria as prescribed by NED is given below:
- Student must have passed HSC Pre-Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
- Students with HSC in Pre-Medical, Computer Science, Commerce and Arts are also eligible for certain categories.
- Students having at least 55% marks in HSC are considered for admission in all BS programmes except BS (CSIT).
- Grace Marks shall not be considered to determine eligibility.
How To Apply?
University has provided the online facility for admission. Students can apply for relevant faculty by following these steps:
- Visit the official website: http://www.neduet.edu.pk/admission
- Now click on Online Admissions.
- Sign Up if you don’t have an account.
- Sign in and follow the steps as shown on the page.
- Candidates can apply for admission in one or more categories.
Submit your applications online latest by 10th August
Pre-Admission Entry Test will be taken on SAT 18th August at 10 A.M (at NED University, Main Campus)
For more details and information: