Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Gujranwala (BISEG) will announce the result of Matric Board on 21st July, 2018 at 10:00 am in the Saturday morning.
Students can check their SSC-II results through multiple methods and means such as online from the official website of BISEG, through SMS and by getting results CD from selected banks.
How To Check Results Online?
Students of Gujranwala Matric Board can check their matric results on the official website of the board. Just follow these steps to check your result:
1) Visit the official website
2) In the bottom you will see a result box
3) Select the year 2018
4) Select 10th Annual as your class
5) And write your roll number
6) Click on search icon
7) Your result will be show on the screen
8) On the left top you will have the option to download your result or print it.
Method To Check SMS Through SMS:
If you want to know your result through text message then simply write your roll number and send it to 800299 and within few minutes you will receive your matriculation result on SMS.
Getting Result CD:
If you want to get the complete result CD then you should visit the selected branches of Habib Bank Ltd (HBL) till 18th July, 2018 and submit Rs. 100 for the CD. Receive your slip and then visit the same branch on 21st July, 2018 after 10 AM.
Result CD will be available from the following branches:
- Board Campus, Gujranwala Branch
- Satellite Town Gujranwala
- Gharib Pura Branch, Gujrat
- GT Road Branch, Gujrat
- Mubarakpura Branch, Sialkot
- Rangpura Branch, Sialkot
- Main Branch, Narowal
- Main Branch, Hafizabad
- Main Branch, Mandi Bahauddin
- Main Branch Kharian
Gujranwala Board will also announce the names of position holders of SSC Part 2 along with their marks and school details.