Punjab government’s online portal for job is one of the greatest initiatives to provide a single platform where you can find latest government jobs in Punjab for all departments.
The official website is updated daily with new jobs and career opportunities in 351 departments of the provincial government. Government is trying to digitalize the hiring process and soon other departments will also be added in the jobs portal where you can apply online for any job.
How To Register?
The registration process of Punjab Government’s online portal is very easy, just follow these steps:
- Visit the website and click on registration.
- Provide your email address and create a password.
- Go to your email inbox and follow the link to activate your account.
- Now you are registered at the online portal, login using your email address and password.
- Click on ‘Profile Builder’ on top of the webpage.
- Provide your personal information, educational qualification, experience, skills, contact number and preference for jobs.
- Your registration process is complete and now you can apply for available jobs.
How To Apply For Jobs?
After your registration process is completed you can apply online for any jobs in Punjab government by following these easy steps:
- Visit the official portal of Online jobs (www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk)
- Click on ‘See All Jobs’ at the bottom of the web page.
- Browse the available jobs and view the details by clicking on the job title.
- If you fulfill the job criteria then click ‘apply’ to apply for the job.
- Give details of your current salary and expected salary and then apply for the job.
- A confirmation message will appear if you complete the process successfully, you will also receive an email.
- Details of shortlisted candidates, tests and interview will be provided through emails.
No discrimination will be done on the basis of city or language and all applications from Punjab will be entertained no matter whether you are from big cities like Rawalpindi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Multan & Gujranwala or from smaller cities such as Chiniot, Jhelum, Khanpur, Mandi Bahauddin & Mianwali.
Islamabad is the federal territory and domicile holders of Islamabad will not be considered for the jobs available for Punjab domicile.
You can also find the contact numbers and details of different provincial departments for which you have applied. Results of tests in which you appear will also be available on the online portal. You can also check for which jobs you have applied previously giving you ease and access which was not available previously.
In a message Chief Minister of Punjab Shahbaz Sharif said that this online job portal will ensure that everyone is provided with equal opportunity for provincial jobs.
It is true that the online process will reduce the chances of corruption and will also stop hiring of employees on political affiliation giving chance to better candidates to come forward for the posts which they deserve.