Punjab Police is hiring fresh graduates to fill the vacancies in Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) for 2018. CTD is known for its anti-terrorism activities and counter terrorism operations.
- Domicile Holder of Punjab
- Bachelor’s Degree from HEC recognized University
How To Apply?
- Visit official website of Punjab Police and download the application form.
- Fill the application form, attach 2 passport size photographs and a copy of NIC and send the form to concern department.
- Within few days the final list of candidates will be called.
What Is The Last Date?
Last date for submitting your application is available separately against each job openings.
Location & Venue of Test:
Successful candidates will receive their roll slips and details of NTS test through courier. It can also be downloaded through their website. After successfully passing exams the applicants will go through interview and physical tests.
Minimum Physical Requirement:
- Minimum Height for male applicants is 5’7, for female it’s 5’2
- Chest should be 33”-34.5” (For males only)
- Physically fit without any disease or health problem.
What is the Physical Test?
Physical tests are conducted to appraise the physical health of the applicants, which contains:
- 1 Mile running in 8 Minutes (For Male)
- 1 Mile running in 14 Minutes (For Female)
- 3 Chin Ups
- 20 Pushups in 90 seconds
- 20 Sit ups in 90 seconds
- Eyesight should also be good with 6/6 for distance eyesight.
You can also send your CV to following address:
Police Head Quarter, Civil Lines, Urdu Bazar Anarkali,