Livestock & Dairy Development Department was established by Punjab government to manage and improve the livestock industry which consists for 8.5% exports of Pakistan. New jobs in the department are advertised through leading newspapers.
Visit the official website of Livestock department to check latest vacancies in the department. Currently applicants cannot apply online as no such facility is available.
How To Apply?
The method to apply in Livestock & Dairy Development Department is different from other government departments. Follow these steps to successfully apply in the department for government jobs:
- Visit the careers section of the website.
- Select the vacancy for which you want to apply for.
- Download the application form
- Complete the form and attach the required documents.
- Send the application form to the department and make sure it reaches within due date.
How To Fill The Application Form?
- Provide your personal information
- Provide your contact details
- Write details of your academic education
- Select the best suitable place of interview from the given option
- Select the post for which you are applying for
- Attach supporting documents.
Unlike other departments no letter is issued confirming written test or interview because Livestock & Dairy Development Department gives applicant the choice to select the venue of his interview.
As 67% population are somehow connected with agriculture and livestock the responsibility of the department becomes greater. It functions include:
- Managing livestock & dairy farms
- Animal Health
- Increasing livestock production and training labour to achieve this objective
- Preserving & developing the genetic resources of livestock
Jobs in the department are open only for domicile holders of Punjab. Citizens from all cities of Punjab such as Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Bahawalpur, Rawalpindi, Multan & Lahore are eligible for the vacancies without any discrimination.
Application form which are not correctly filled will be rejected, make sure to attach recent photographs otherwise the form will be rejected.
The minimum education requirement, age limit and other eligibility criteria will be provided in the advertisement as per the job & vacancy. Applicants should know that no Travelling Allowance (TA) or Daily Allowance (DA) will be provided.
HR department will review the written test after which shortlisted candidates will go through interview.