Labour & Human Resource Department of Punjab is responsible for protecting the rights of labour and preventing child labour. New jobs in the department are advertised through newspapers and then updated on the website of the department.
For most of the jobs applicants cannot apply online as there is not online facility available but many jobs in the department are processed through ‘Punjab Jobs Online’ an initiative of Punjab government to make the hiring process effective and online.
How To Apply?
If you are interested in being part of Labour & Human Resource Department of Punjab then follow these easy steps:
- Visit careers section on the official website of the department.
- Browse the latest jobs and check whether you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Select the job for which you want to apply.
- Download the application form and print it.
- Complete the application form.
- Attach required documents.
- Send it to the department for consideration
The documents which will be required with the application form are:
- Copy of your domicile
- NIC Copy
- Attested copies of your educational degrees and certificates
- Experience letter
- Recent Photographs
Candidates should send the application as soon as possible because the department will reject any application form which reaches after due date. Application without supporting documents will also fail to be considered for the post.
How to Apply Online?
Many vacancies in the department will be open only for online applications. The method to apply online is very easy:
- Open the link of job on the website of Punjab Jobs Online.
- Read the job description & check whether you fulfill the criteria for the job
- Click Apply and then complete the registration process by providing your email address.
- Complete your profile by clicking on profile icon on top of the page
- Provide your personal information, education details and contact information.
- Apply for the job
- Confirmation message will appear on successfully applying for the job
No discrimination is done on the basis of colour, religion or city so apply no matter whether you are from Lahore, Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, Multan, Faisalabad or Gujranwala. Only domicile holders of Punjab are allowed to apply for jobs in the department, hence applications of domicile holders of Islamabad will not be considered.