Fazaia Housing Scheme Karachi is a project of PAF which is constructing multiple housing societies, shopping malls and educational institutes in Karachi. As multiple projects are in progress there are jobs available in the project.
The hiring system is completely computerized and you can easily apply online from the comfort of your home.
How To Apply?
The jobs available are for different vacancies if you are interested in applying for job then you should follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Fazaia Housing Scheme Karachi.
- Click the careers section and check the new job availabilities.
- Select the job for which you want to apply for.
- Now carefully read the job role and requirements.
- If you fulfill the criteria then select apply now.
- This will open the application form
- Now provide your personal information, educational qualification and details of contact such as address & phone number.
- Attach your updated CV and recent photographs.
- Now submit the application which will be followed by a confirmation message.
The eligibility criteria will differ from one job to another as there are multiple job openings every time from consultant to engineers and from translators to accountant. Usually the criteria will include:
- Graduation or masters in the relevant field
- 5-10 years experience in the relevant field
- Computerized NIC of Pakistan
For further information and details about new jobs contact at:
Head Office Address: Fazaia Housing Scheme, Karachi, Project Office, Near PAF Base Faisal, Main Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi
Contact Number: +92 21 99245411-15
Remember that the working hours for the head office are from 9:30 am till 5:00 PM, so visit the office during office time otherwise you will not be entertained.