National TB Control Program was re-launched in 2001 to make Pakistan Tuberculosis (TB) Free. For this disease Pakistan is ranked 5th in the world, to change it government launched many programs which resulted in new jobs.
Latest jobs and vacancies are listed on the official website of National TB Control Program. Where you can see the job roles and requirements.
How To Apply?
There is no facility to apply online so if you are interested in applying then follow these steps:
1) Visit official website of TB Control Program
2) Click on careers section
3) Browse the jobs and select the one for which you want to apply for
4) Read the minimum criteria
5) Download the application form from the website
6) Fill it with your personal details, academic qualification and contact numbers
7) Attach the required documents
8) Send the application form, attested copies of required documents and recent photographs to their address.
Eligibility criteria will differ from one job to another but for most openings the requirement is bachelors or masters in the required field along with 3-5 years experience.
Objectives of NTB:
National TB Control Program Program aims to reduce TB in Pakistan by 50% in general public by 2025. Their current objects are:
- Increase the detection rate of TB among affected people.
- Maintain & Increase the 91% TB treatment success rate.
- Reduce the disease in public by 5% each year.
- Strengthen and increase the operational capacity of NTB.
To meet these objectives they are providing free TB tests in hundreds of locations across Pakistan along with free drug treatment.
For more details you can contact at:
Address: Block E & F, EPI Building, Near National Institute of Health (NIH) (Prime Minister’s National Health Complex), Park Road, Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone Number: + (92-51) 843-8082-3
Fax Number: (92-51) 925-5086