Karachi: The Directorate General of colleges in Sindh has extended the Centralised Admission Policy (CAP) form submission till 26th August 2017 (Saturday). In the previously released statement, the last date for the form submission was 24th August 2017 (Thursday) for 1st year. This gives the student further two days concession to submit their forms.
Basically, this online CAP is a proper channel which is introduced by the Government of Sindh in order to admit the student for intermediate level in different colleges according to their obtained marks in Secondary Education or Matric.
After the announcement, a huge number of students have submitted their form online. According to the Director of Colleges in Karachi Professor, Mashooq Baloch, till now more than 79165 candidates have submitted their forms since the form submission announcement is made.
Also Read: CAP Form 2019 Online Registration by SECCAP
He added that they had received the following numbers of candidates for different departments till then which were submitted online.
- The total number of forms submitted by Pre-Engineering candidate is 23959.
- The total number of forms submitted by the Pre-Medical candidate is 15951.
- The total number of forms submitted by Computer Science candidate is 6264.
- The total number of forms submitted by Commerce candidate is 26492.
- The total number of forms submitted by Arts candidate is 6467.
- The total number of forms submitted by Home Economics candidate is only 32.
The highest numbers of forms are submitted by Arts student while the lowest numbers of forms are submitted by Home Economics candidates who have submitted only 32 forms.
The detail of form submission and the basic requirement has been given in the link,