College Education Department of Sindh has announced the admissions & registrations in colleges of Karachi through CAP Form 2019 which is available online on website for those students who want to apply in 1st year.
The admission form of CAP is again available on the official website of Sindh Electronic Centralized College Admission Program (SECCAP). This admission form is applicable for the year 2019-20
How To Apply Online?
If you are a student who passed matric exams and want to apply for a government college in Karachi then you have to follow the following steps:
1) Visit SECCAP official website
2) Click on Apply Online tab
3) There will be following steps:
- Check Eligibility
- Eligibility Confirmation
- Registration & Detail
4) For checking eligibility students have to provide Passing Year, Matric Roll Number, Ninth Roll Number, Choice of Faculty.
5) If they pass the eligibility criteria they will be required all details
7) Select 5 colleges in which they want to pursue their study
8) Submit the online application
First year students of all groups such as pre-engineering, pre-medical, commerce, humanities & arts or other groups can apply through this website.
Previously the last date to apply through CAP online system was declared to be 16th August 2019 but later the due date was extended till 25th August 2019.
On this website you can also download these documents:
- Other board form
- College information
- District, Town and Sub Divisions
After the submission of applications forms the results day will be announced after students will be able to check in which colleges they got admission.
Students who have done matriculation from any other board can apply by downloading the ‘Other Board Form‘.
If you want to check the list of colleges in Karachi for male (boys) and female (girls) then click on ‘College Information‘ which provides details about all colleges including closing marks of the college, available seats and code of the college.