Federal and provincial governments in Pakistan initiated a lockdown to contain the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) which affected a huge number of people, to help such people government initiated different programs including Ehsaas Ration Program.
Through Ehsaas Ration Program government aims to provide basic food necessities to those living in poverty.
How To Apply For Ehsaas Ration Program?
The method and process to apply for Ehsaas Ration Program is very simple. Simply follow these steps to get yourself registered:
- Open official website of Poverty Alleviation And Social Safety Division (PASS)
- Click on Ehsaas Ration Program
- Provide your personal details such as name, CNIC and number of family members
- Provide your contact information such as address and mobile number
- Submit the details to complete the registration form
Government aims to provide ration within 4 days of application, if you don’t receive the ration during this period then you should send a SMS to 4471.
The method is simple, open a new message and write MW <space > Name, Address, CNIC Number, Phone Number and then send it to 4471.
The government is also distributing Rs. 12,000/family through the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Programme and aims that 12 million families will benefit through it. Similarly, the Punjab government also launched Chief Minister Imdad Insaf Package.