Red bull is used as a booster and energizer but do you know how it affects your health and body within few hours of consumption?
Erwin Johnson is a content researcher who worked on this matter in detail and produced a report which was reported on leading newspaper describing the affects of Red Bull on our body.
- Within first 10 minutes it will enter your bloodstream increasing blood pressure and heart rates.
- After 15 minutes your concentration level is increased, it will remain so for almost 45 minutes.
- After50 minutes all caffeine will be absorbed and liver may react by absorbing more sugar.
- On 1 hour after your drink the caffeine level will drop making you tired.
- Your body will take up to 12 hours to completely remove the caffeine from your bloodstream.
- After 12 hours regular drinker of Red Bull will be affected by headaches & irritability.
So will you still continue drinking red bull after knowing its effect?