Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital is a project of Shaukat Khanum Trust that provides treatment for cancer patients. The project was conceived by former Pakistani superstar Imran Khan. The institution has recently has offered positions in the various departments for job seeking individuals. They are offering a competitive salary, professional growth and a healthy working environment.
Free medical will be given to the regular employees, their spouses and children till 18 years of age. The institutions requires the following positions for the medical department:
- Consultant medical Oncoligist part-time for KDC&C.
Fellowship required in; Paediatric Oncology (Lahore & Peshawar), Medical Oncology (Lahore & Peshawar),Hospital medicine (Peshawar),Program in Infectious Diseases (Lahore), Body imaging (Lahore),Surgical Pathology,Interventional radiology, and Uro-oncology.
- Medical officer for surgical Oncology, medical Oncology and Residnet Doctor in Anesthesiology.
Other positions are also vacant as listed below:
- BMT Coordinator.
- Trainee Cancer Registry Officer (For Cancer Registry and Clinical Data Managamenet).
- Quality Assurance & Data Analysis Officer.
- Hardware Technician.
- Associate System Engineer.
- Product Development Manager (Lahore).
- Fundraising Officer (Peshawar).
- Driver (Peshawar).
- Marketing Executive (Hospital Services (Karachi).
The desiring individuals should send their resumes with one passport sized photograph and relevant documents at the following address:
Manager, Human Resources, Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, 7A Block R-3, Johar Town, Lahore.
Phone: +92 42 3590 5000 Ext. 3041.
Fax: +92 42 35945203.
Apply Online for best Available career opportunities in Medical, Nursing, Management & Administration, Ancillary Health Student, Research, Observer, Volunteer and Medical Students/Electives.