Punjab Government has announced another phase of e-Rozgar Training Program for the province for which admission has started and applications are being accepted.
It is a 3 months training program during which applicants will receive free training from expert trainers to help them start free lance earning. According to provincial government trainees from eRozgar are earning foreign exchange of $470,000 because of the professional training.
How To Apply?
If you are interested to apply for E-Rozgar then follow these steps:
1) Visit the official website of eRozgar Training Program
2) Provide your CNIC number, agree to the terms & condition & click next
3) Provide personal information such as your name, gender, father name, Date of Birth & district
4) Fill in the academic details of your last degree & education
5) Select type of course from three options (Technical, non-technical & creative designing)
6) Provide contact information such as email address, mobile number, city & address
7) Select the district to chose the e-rozgar center where you want to get the training.
8) Agree to the terms and submit your application form
Through these simple steps you can complete the registration process. The details which you provide are considered your application form for which no fees is required.
The minimum requirements for eRozgar training program are very simple:
1) Having a domicile of Punjab
2) Minimum age of 16 years
3) Maximum age limit of 35
So if you are an unemployed youth from Punjab who is between 15-35 years then this is a great opportunity to change your life.
After registration most suitable candidates are shortlisted for the training programmes. Unlike other government programmes no results are revealed and no tests are held.
The information about yours selection and orientation will be communication through your email address including your e-rozgar center based on your district. Currently there are 27 e-rozgar centers across Punjab.
The whole process of registration and training is completed under Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) which is credited for the successful continuation of the program. In past few years the Chief Minister e-rozgar training programs were announced on multiple occasions.
The due date to register and submit your application form is Monday, 5th November, 2018. Make sure that you submit your application before the last date to avoid any technical problem.
PITB claims that after 2 months duration trainees will become capable to start their own work with nominal capital such as computer and internet connection. Punjab government aims to provide jobs for unemployed youth through these training programs.
For more details & information contact at:
Address: Floor 9, Room 6, Arfa Software Technology Park, Lahore
Phone Number: 0800-09897