Everyone loves tasty things but teeth are more important than a piece of candy, that’s why you should take care of your teeth. To protect your teeth you need to avoid certain things, here are some foods that should be avoided:
- Hard candies are lovely to eat but constant sugar exposure to teeth is harmful.
- Chewing ice is not a good thing for your teeth. Chewing ice can damage enamel so it’s better to drink water.
- Lemon, lime or other citric fruits are acidic and its continuous exposure will also fasten the decay of teeth.
- Avoid all sticky foods whether it is bread, dry fruit or snacks. Sticky things stay on your teeth and become food for bacteria.
- Skip soda because bacteria use the sugar in it to make acids that damage your teeth.
- Coffee should be minimized because it affects the colour of your teeth and the sugar makes your mouth a heaven for bacteria.
You should also use coconut oil which is good for killing bacteria in mouth.