Vacancies have been announced by Sindh Police for various posts such as electrician, waiter, cook & naib qasid in Special Security Unit (SSU), which is the most elite unit of Sindh Police. Nine posts are available for these jobs for which application forms are being accepted.
The details of the vacancies including salary, qualification & experience for the posts are as follows:
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Monthly Pay||Qualification|
|Electrician (BPS-06)||1||27,000||Matric with Diploma in relevant field|
|Waiter (BPS-01)||5||24,000||Educated candidates with experience certificates|
|Cook (BPS-01)||3||24,000||Educated candidates with experience certificates|
|N/Q (BPS-01)||1||24,000||Educated candidates with experience certificates|
The recruitment Process is simple, interested candidates are required to submit NTS forms with the required fees for the test. Candidates who submit their filled forms and fulfill all requirements & criteria will go through vocational, written and medical test after which candidates will be selected for a final interview. Successful interview will result in recruitment in the most elite unit of Sindh Police.
The last date for the submission of the application form is 10th October. It should be noted that the application form should reach NTS office by the due date after which no application form will be considered.
— SSU Sindh Police (@ssusindhpolice) September 23, 2017
The age limit for these jobs is between 18 to 28 years. Age relaxation will be given to those applicants who are already working in any government service, such applicants should attach their NOC from concerned department.
How to Apply?
- Visit NTS official portal and download the NTS application form & deposit slip.
- Fill the Application form and Pay the deposit fee in mentioned banks.
- Send the paid deposit slip & application form to NTS Headquarters through Pakistan post or other private post, application form will not be accepted by hand at the Headquarters.
- After initial process applicants will be informed about the Test venue and date through SMS, details will also be available at NTS.org.pk.
- Remember that no TA/DA will be given for the test or interview.
- SSU is an equal opportunity employer, male/female all are encouraged to apply for the job.
Only those candidates should apply who have domicile from Sindh, urban or rural. Citizens from other provinces are not accepted for the vacancies in Sindh Police.
Deposit can be made through any branch of ABL, Meezan Bank, HBL & MCB Bank.
For more details contact at:
National Testing Service
Address: National Testing Service, Headquarters, Plot#96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/I, Islamabad.
Phone Number: 021-34546928, 021-34546051