Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Program was initiated to provide opportunities for unemployed youth and cater the need of skilled work force for small, medium & large scale industry. Now NAVTTC has launched the Phase IV for which applications are being accepted throughout Pakistan.
During the training program candidates will also receive a stipend of Rs. 3,000 per month till the completion of the course. In many training centres candidates will also get free hostel and food facility.
How To Apply?
There is no online facility available to apply, so if you want to become part of PMYSDF Phase IV then you will be required to submit the application. Follow these simple steps to apply for the program:
1) Download the application form from the official website or obtain it from any PMYSDP Training centre.
2) Fill the application form with your details
3) Attach the required documents
4) Submit the form at any centre through courier or by hand.
Any form which is not properly filled or is without the required documents will not be considered for the training programme. Make sure your application reaches before due date otherwise it will not be considered for the training programme.
The documents which are required to be attached with your application form are:
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Educational Documents (Matriculation marksheet, Inter marksheet, etc)
All Pakistanis from Balochistan, Sindh, KPK, Punjab, Azad Kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan who are aged between 16-30 are eligible for the training programme.
The minimum education requirement will depend on the training programme for which applicant opts for, for some trainings middle pass will be eligible for other matriculation will be must.
Different courses are offered in different training & vocational institutes under ‘National Vocational & Technical Training Commission Pakistan, such as:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Industrial Electrician
- Photography &Documentary Editing
- Professional Chef
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Short Film Making
- CNC Operator
- Heavy Machine Operator
- Fashion Designing & Dressmaking
- Textile Designing
- Web Designing
- Motorcycle Mechanic
- Mobile Phone Repairing
- Carpenter/Woodwork and much more.
The complete list of institutes and training centres is available on the official website of PMYSDP.
For more details and information contact NAVTTC through their head office or regional offices:
Head Office: 5th Floor Evacuee Trust Complex Sector F-5/1, Islamabad
Telephone Number: +92 51 9044447
Fax Number: +92 51 9205817