Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is a multinational gas company. OGDCL was established in 1961 by the Government of Pakistan. The company has its headquarters in Islamabad. Today 11,000 employees are working under the roof of OGDCL.
OGDCL has announced 1 year internship program for fresh graduates. Candidates who have eager to gain some experience and to boost their skills by working with OGDCL can apply.
Who Can Apply?
Candidates who have graduated from the following faculties can apply:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanical & Mechatronics
- Geological Engineering/Geology
MBA/BBA (Hon.) in:
Number of seats allocated in each province:
|Province||No. of Seats|
Internship does not requires any experience but a Masters or Bachelors Degree is mandatory. Applicant should have at least 2.50 CGPA (in final degree as specified above) or First Division (60% & above) where CGPA is not applicable.
How To Apply?
- Download Application Form and Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk.
- Fill both form and slip with required information.
- Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, Meezan Bank, HBL or MCB.
- Receive receipt from the bank.
- Send the filled-up Application Form along with original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip (NTS copy) to NTS Headquarters (OGDCL project), Plot#96, Street#4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Applications found incomplete or without paid copy of deposit slip will not be entertained.
Send Your Applications Latest By 31st July 2018
- Only those candidates will be entertained whose final result has been announced on or before closing date.
- Applicants having domicile of districts in which OGDCL’s Oil & Gas Fields are located will be preferred.
- The Interns will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/-.
For more information and details contact at: