Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is responsible for hiring and administrating civil services in the provincial government of Punjab for which new jobs are advertised through newspapers and online on the official website of PPSC.
Unlike other departments you cannot apply in PPSC through any other means except online, this is to ensure the fair hiring process and to minimize the risk of hiring on any other bases rather than merit.
How To Apply?
If you are interested to become part of the Punjab civil services through PPSC then you should follow the following steps:
1) Visit the official website of PPSC
2) Click on the careers section to check latest jobs & vacancies
3) Browse the jobs and click on the one you want to apply
4) Read the job requirement such as area, age limit and minimum educational criteria
5) Download the challan and pay the PPSC Application fee.
6) Click on Apply Online to fill the application form
7) Provide you CNIC number and contact number
8) Upload scanned copy of your picture and CNIC and provide reference of challan fee
9) Provide educational details and experiences
10) Click Submit Application
After due date the Punjab Public Service Commission evaluates the application forms and contact shortlisted candidates for the test & interview.
The shortlisted candidates will receive SMS about the date, venue and time of the written test. After which successful candidates will be called for interview through which the most suitable candidates are selected for the job.
For further details and information you can contact PPSC at:
Address: Punjab Public Service Commission, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-E-Iqbal, Lahore
Information Cell: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 042-99200162
PPSC strictly takes action against those who are involved in any bribe and undue favour. If any candidate and employee is found involved in such activities the strict action will be taken.