Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd was established in 1981 and started to produce caustic soda in 1985. At start their production capacity was limited but today it’s considered one of the major chemical industries where jobs are considered a great opportunity.
New jobs in Sitara chemical Industries are advertised through newspapers and you can also check the latest job openings through their official website.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can use the online application facility at the official website to apply online for the jobs available. Follow these steps to successfully apply for new jobs:
1) Open the official website of Sitara Chemical Industries
2) Select the careers section
3) Browse the jobs and select the job in which you are interested
4) Upload your recent image
5) Provide personal information such as name date of birth & marital status
6) Provide contact information including address, email and contact number
7) Write details of your academic qualifications and experience
8) Upload your recent CV
Make sure that you correctly fill the application form because forms with incomplete or incorrect information will not be considered by the company.
In Sitara Chemicals Industries the HR Department reviews the CV’s and then shortlist candidates for interviews. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview and the date, time & place of interview will be informed.
The products of Sitara Chemicals include:
- Ammonium Chloride
- Bleaching Powder
- Caustic Soda Flakes
- Caustic Soda Liquid (32-50 %)
- Caustic Soda Solid
- Hydrated Lime
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Liquid Chlorine
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Aluminium Sulphate
- Calcium Chloride Dihydrate
- Copper (I) Chloride
- Ferric Chloride
- Magnesium Carbonate
- Nickel Chloride Hexahydrate
- Calcium Chloride (Prills)
For more details and information contact Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd at:
Address: 32 KM, Sheikhupura Road,Faisalabad – Pakistan
Contact No: 92-41-4689141-5