Honda Cars has got hand of the Pakistani cricketer and captain Misbah-ul-Haq as their new brand ambassador. Honda has released a song featuring Misbah-ul Haq. The song conveys best wishes to the Pakistani team from Team Honda. Honda has not yet released any commercials featuring Misbah-ul-Haq for their new advertisement campaign for their cars, but their adds have been featured in newspapers and billboards across the town. The song also features posters of Misbah-ul-Haq with the Honda cars and his signature besides him. The theme of the song is ‘It’s the Power of Dreams that Leads the Team”
Honda has also launched selfie competition for the public. The participants can send in their selfies to participate in the competition and win prizes, which will be an amazing dinner with the sophisticated and fascinating Misbah-ul Haq. Participants can upload their selfies with their Honda car on Hondas facebook page, and enter their names, contact number, CNIC and car’s model. The participant will enter the lucky draw and win a dinner with Misbah.
The terms of the competition are as follows:
- The contest is open for all the people in Pakistan.
- Entries should be made before the deadline.
- Incomplete entries will be considered disqualified.
- Winner will be selected through lucky draw.
- The winner of the campaign will be announced on Honda’s Facebook page.
- The prize will not be exchanged with cash or any other prize
- The decision of the company, in all matters of the campaign shall be considered final
Honda Atlas Cars (Pakistan) Limited is a joint venture between Honda Motor Company Limited, Japan, and Atlas Group of Companies, Pakistan. The company was integrated on November 04, 1992 and the joint venture agreement was signed on August 05, 1993. The first car came out off the assembly line on May 26, 1994.