Mobilink is one of the leading names in Pakistani telecommunications and is considered the pioneer of GSM in the country. With a great reputation and one of the largest networks in the country, a career in Mobilink is an attractive prospect for both experienced professionals and fresh graduates looking to make it big in the Communications field.
Mobilink is offering job opportunities in various positions which are:
1. Business Analyst-PMO: Masters in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Telecoms/Business Administration required with a minimum of 4 to 6 years experience.
2. Specialist M2M Marketing (Islamabad): Minimum Bachelors Degree required with 2 to 4 years market experience. MBA holders will be preferred.
3. Assistant Manager Mobile Wallet (Islamabad): Bachelors in Finance, Computer Science or Engineering or Master’s Degree in Marketing or Finance with a minimum of 3 years experience.
4. Conventional Channel Specialist (Islamabad): MBA degree holder with preferred specialization in Marketing and Finance. 2 years experience required.
5. Associate/Specialist performance Management (Islamabad): Bachelors/Masters in business Administration/Human Resource.2 to 4 years experience required
6. Mediation Expert (Lahore): Bachelors in Computer Science/ IT/ Software Engineering with 1 to 2 years experience.
7. Expert Database and SAN (Lahore): Bachelors or Masters in CS/Engineering with minimum 4 to 6 years experience and specialized in Oracle Databases Administration.
8. Enterprise Provisioning Analyst (Lahore): Bachelors in Computer Science with minimum 4 to 6 years experience.
9 Associate CRM and CC Planning (Lahore): Bachelors in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering. Fresh graduates can apply but 1 to 3 years experience will be preferred.
10. Billing Expert (Lahore): Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Technology with minimum 1 year experience.
11. Data Ware House Expert (Lahore): Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/Engineering. Specialist in DB and Application Management with 2 years experience.
12. Assistant Manager Finance PMO (Islamabad): CA Intern/finalist or ACCA with articles completed. Project Management Institute certification (PMP)preferred.3 – 5 years of relevant work experience in the areas of information systemdevelopment, implementation and operations of ERP, pointofsales and other information system / software’s and applications, etc. Experience with Telecommunication Operator(s) will be preferred
Applicants can send their CVs here