Women Development Department was established by Punjab government to safeguard the rights of women and provide opportunities for them. New Jobs & internships in the department are announced through newspapers.
If you are interested to become part of Women Development Department either as an employee or internee then check the official website for latest career opportunities.
How To Apply?
The method to apply in the department is simple and easy but applicants cannot apply online. Follow these steps to apply in the department:
- Browse careers section and select the job you want to apply for.
- Check the eligibility criteria to confirm you meet the requirements.
- Send your updated CV along with required documents to the department.
- In some cases applications cal also be submitted by hand.
The documents which are required in most job opportunities are:
- Educational certificates
- Experience Letter
- Domicile Certificate
Only domicile holders of Punjab are eligible for applying in vacancies of provincial government. Applicants from Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, Gujranwala and other cities are requested to apply for these jobs.
Make sure that you CV along with the attested copies of required documents reach the department with due date. If it reaches after due date or even after the office hours of the due date then it will not be considered for the available post.
After due date selected & shortlisted candidates will be informed about their interview or written test. The confirmation and details of the test will be communicated through call letter.
What Type of Jobs Are Offered?
The jobs offered in the department may vary from one field to another such as:
- Project Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Legal Expert
- Statistical Analyst / Economist
- Gender Specialist
Scholarships are also provided to support women in their education, to check availability of latest scholarships visit the official website.
The functions of Women Development Department include:
- Legislating polices for women empowerment
- Suggesting ways to make provincial government an organization which promotes and practices gender equality
- Promoting gender reforms
- Partnership with civil society and NGOs to deliver women rights
- Working with other departments and institutions to provide legal support to women
For more details contact through:
Address: Directorate of Women Development, Punjab, Lahore 15-Birdwood, Road, Lahore.
Contact Number: 042-99205861, 042-99205864