Shifa International Hospital Islamabad is one of the leading tertiary care in the federal capital of Islamabad. New jobs & career opportunities are available in the hospital to hire professionals which will become part of the team providing international standard health care.
Currently new vacancies are available in administration and nursing department for which eligibility criteria, skills and responsibilities are detailed below.
Administrator Shifa Hospital:
Shifa Hospital is searching for a suitable candidate to fill the vacant position of Administrator. There is only one vacancy for which a dynamic and experience professional is required.
The eligibility criteria for the job is as follows:
- MHA/MBBS/MPH or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Health Care Management
- Relevant Experience of 10 years on senior managerial post
- Candidate should be someone with proven & successful operational management and leadership experience in large or medium healthcare hospital.
It is one of the most leading position in the hospital with responsibilities from strategic to operation responsibilities such as:
- Providing direction in every field of the hospital from clinical to quality management, from finance to HR department.
- Implementation of programmes to ensure growth in line with the direction & vision of the hospital
- Participation in growth activities from evaluation to negotiations.
- Developing ‘Strategic Hospital Plan’ for the next 4 & 5 years.
- Collaborating with management team for the growth of organization
- Turning objectives of board into successful operation plan
- Representing the hospital in multiple forums.
- Ensuring compliance with government and international regulations
Nursing Manager (Head of Nursing):
The position of Nursing Manager is also vacant in Shifa hospital for which they are hiring suitable candidate. Check the minimum requirements and responsibilities for the post to know whether you are eligible for the post or not.
- The minimum qualification to apply for Nursing Manager is MSc inn Nursing & Masters in Health Care Management or Hospital Management.
- A minimum of 6 years experience in nursing administration
- Experience in working for a hospital which is ISO certified & Joint Commission International Accredited.
Responsibilities for the job include:
- Strategic & leadership to deliver high quality care and patient satisfaction.
- Clinical Expertise & Technological skills to provide satisfactory services.
- Monitoring & Implementing systems
- Compliance with international standards of nursing care
- Ensuring compliance with requirements of regulatory bodies
- Plan, organize & evaluate nursing operations.
- Ensuring & identifying duties, responsibilities and planning staff pattern after coordination with other departments.
How To Apply?
If you are interested in any of these posts you can apply online without any need to visit the hospital. Just update your CV and send it to the official email of HR department of Shifa hospital at email@example.com.
Due date to apply for the post is 10th August, 2018. After which resumes are shortlisted and most suitable candidates are called for interviews.
For more details & information contact at:
Address: Sector H-8/4, Islamabad.
Phone Number: 051-8463719