Things which we use to clean dirt and make sure we are clean & healthy are found to be the dirtiest things in our houses with germs which can cause illness.
1) Fridge: Refrigerator was found to be the worst place in your house, a new study reveals. It found that 97% of people failed to store meat and poultry items in the right place. Such things should be placed in lower shelf but they were placed above ready to eat foods and fruits.
2) Sponges: They are used to clean plates, spoons and other crockery but in reality they themselves are infected with bacteria. 64% of sponges were found bacteria infected.
3) Cutting Boards: They are used to cut vegetables and fruits, but they are never washed properly which makes them a good resting place for germs. 23% cutting boards were dirty while 76% had cracks which were good place for bacteria.
4) Mobile Phones: Whether we are in toilet or in kitchen we use our mobile phones and that’s why they are too dirty to be used.
5) Tooth Brush Holders: More than 30% of tooth brush holders were found to be dirty, which means we are giving germs a safe passage to our mouth.