World hepatitis day 2011 will be observed today with the aim to aware public about this disease and its symptoms. According to experts Hepatitis can affects anyone so people must know it and face it. Doctors believe that Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C silent killers because majority people don’t feel its symptoms which result liver scarring.
Main effected people of Hepatitis B & C are those who have multiple sex partners, frequent blood product users, health care workers (due to needle injury) and injecting drug addicted. Doctors also say that 90% of HBV affected people may recover within 6 months while remaining 10% become carriers of this disease. Almost 7% of Pakistani population affected with Hepatitis B & C.