The one of the biggest problems of USB (Universal Serial Bus) flash drives is a slow speed and poor performance as USB is commonly used for many daily purposes i.e., for storage, back-up and transfer of computer files. Many people are facing the problem of slow copying reading or accessing speed of USB during their important work as it becomes the most annoying moment in this fast moving life.
Would you like speed up and optimize your USB drive speed performance your USB in a very simple way? Today we will tell you the simple procedure of how to speed up your USB drive (Flash Memory)
- Plug in your USB drive in your computer port.
- After a while, you will see a dialogue box with options.
- Select “Speed up my system” from the given options.
- The properties of Removable Disk will be open in a dialogue box, go to the Ready Boost from the given options.
- Click on the option “dedicate this device to Ready Boost”.
- Decrease full, the space of reserve for system speed.
- Click on OK.
- Then Apply.
- It is to remember that USB should be empty and fresh formatted.
- If you have a USB of 8 GB, try to not fully decrease the reserve space.
- If you have a USB of 4 GB then fully decrease the reserve speed and click OK and Apply.
- After doing these steps, the file has been created in your USB which should not be deleted from the USB.
- Try to see the data copying speed wherever you use your USB.