Android phones and tablets are making your world faster and easier as we know that Google Play is formerly known as the Android Market. It has ample of Applications paid and free both that add fun and easiness into your life. Android is the most demanding operating system as it provides many attracted features with millions of apps and games in the Google Play Store. Google Play allows consumers to browse and download applications as well as music, magazines, books, movies, and television programs developed with the Android SDK and published through Google.
Today we all have desire to download these useful and entertaining apps in our personal computers to make them advanced and beneficial for us. We all know that Google Play Store doesn’t allow you to download apps to your PC but yes, you can download Android apps to your computer in a very simple way. Today we have a tutorial for you on how to download Android apps from Google Play Store directly to your computer.
- First open Google Play Store Click Here
- Click on the app you want to download.
- Copy the link of the selected app from the address bar.
- Now go to the for Download Click Here
- Paste the link that you have copied from the Google play in the APK Downloader.
- After pasting the link, click on the Generate Download Link.
- The application will start to download within 1 minute.
- Now hit the click on the green button which shows the link of your desire app.
- Your app will be started to download after clicking on the green button at the APK Downloader.
In this way you will be able to download your desire app to your computer and app or game will be downloaded on your PC within minutes.