Hum TV will be airing a new game show titled ‘Jeet Ka Dum’ from 7th February 2015 at 9:10PM. The show will be hosted by Faisal Qureshi, who will adorn a new look for the show. Hum TV is following the trend of game shows which are already been aired on various other channels. It is left to be seen, how Hum TV breaks away from the monotony to give a new look to the game show format.
The program will hit the screens with the tagline ‘Khud ko azmao, Qismat ka pahiyya ghumao, Aur dekhado Jeet KA DUM’. The tagline is sung with the participants swaying to the beat of victory. To participate, you will have to dial 441730 from your mobile and then press 3. The operator will give you instructions such as,
- Only 4 family members can register on each ticket.
- Children below the age of 8 are not eligible.
- You will need to provide yours and your family members’ Name, CNIC number and Mobile Number via a 50 second recording on call.
- Registration pass cannot be sold or transferred.
- Participants will need to bring their CNIC cards to enter the venue.
This game show is challenging as each participant will have to earn the prize through games. The prizes won’t be handed out for free. Each participant will have to struggle through the game levels to get them. Faisal Qureshi is expected to add thrill to this game show. Meanwhile, Geo TV is also starting its game show ‘Inam Ghar’ next week.