Multan Matric Board announceed the result of SSC Part 2 on 21st July, 2018. According to the press release the results were revealed on 10 am of Saturday.
Position holders of Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (BISE) Multan were also announced.
- Maham Fatima(Khanewal Public School and College Khanewal) with 1090 marks
- Safa Naveed (Divisional Public School Vehari) & Zuhaib Rafiq (Muslim Public Higher Secondary School Multan) with 1088 marks
- Mehroz Ismail(Allama Iqbal Girls Secondary School Vehari), Muhammad Umer Javaid (Divisional Public School Vehari) & Hamza Khan (Nishat Boys High School Multan) with 1086 marks
How To Check Results?
Students of Multan can check their results through three methods:
- From the official website of Multan Board
- Through SMS service
- Getting result CD
Results on Official Website:
To check your result from the website of BISE Multan follow these steps:
Results Through Text Message:
The other method is through text message, for this you have to write your roll number and then send it to 800293. You will be charged Rs. 10 and then you will receive your matriculation result.
How to Get Result CD?
Students and schools can also get CD containing complete results by following these steps:
1) Visit HBL Branch Gulgasht Colony
2) Pay Rs. 300 and get your receipt
3) On result day visit Sahulat Markaz, Multan Board
4) Show your receipt and get your result CD