Mobilink is expected to retain its position in the market, as market experts assume that 80% of the customers have re-verified their SIMS, which will remain the same at the end of the SIM re-verification system. The statistics revealed the following:
- Mobilink: 21.31 Million re-verified customers
- Telenor: 19.02 Million re-verified customers
- Zong: 12.98 Million re-verified customers
- Ufone: 11.54 Million re-verified customers
- Warid: 7.7 Million Re-verified customers[junkie-alert style=”white”] Mobilink is in the first position with 21.31 million users, after the process of SIM re-verification[/junkie-alert]
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority revealed that around 84 million connections have been re-verified, which means that about 19 million SIMs are still pending. The date for SIM re-verification has been extended to 12th April, 2015. But experts state that by the end 0f this process, Mobilink is still expected to be at the top.