New jobs are available in Ministry of National Food Security & Research for which applications are being accepted. Applicants cannot apply as no such facility is provided on the official website.
Career opportunities in the government department are sometimes on permanent basis while on other occasions the hiring is on contractual basis. Employees hired through contract should know that their hiring is of temporary nature.
Jobs and posts available in the department includes:
- Quality Control Manager
- Data analyst
- System Network Administrator
- Web Developer
- Computer Operator
- Naib Qasid
The eligibility criteria and other details of the vacancies are different and will vary from one job to another.
How To Apply?
The hiring process in the department is sometimes through direct applications will sometimes it is through Pakistan Testing Service (PTS). Follow these steps if you are applying through PTS:
- Visit the official website of Pakistan Testing Service (PTS).
- Download the application form & Fee challan.
- Pay the fee challan through any online branch of UBL or HBL.
- Complete the application form by providing required information.
- Attach copies of required documents.
- Write title of post on the envelope.
Documents which are required to be attached with the application form includes attested copy of CNIC, Domicile certificate, Academic Qualification, Experience Letter and any training certificates. If your application is received after due date then it will not be considered for the post.
Eligibility criteria of all jobs and posts will be mentioned on the website of PTS and will also be advertised by the department and later updated on their official website. Make sure you meet those criteria otherwise your application will be rejected.
After evaluating the applications and CVs shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test. Then on the basis of written test candidates will be shortlisted for interview and then final selection will be made. The department holds the right to reject application of any candidate without mentioning the reason.
The selection process is without any discrimination and applications from all areas and cities of Pakistan are invited. Application from interior Sindh will be equally considered as any application from Islamabad or Rawalpindi.
Ministry of National Food Security & Research is responsible for making policies, formulating, coordinating and implementing policies about agriculture and especially food grain.
The department is also responsible for procuring food grains, fertilizer and conducting research and issuing reports to improve the agriculture of Pakistan. May different organizations work under the ministry including:
- Agriculture Policy Institute (API)
- Department of Plant Protection (DPP)
- Federal Seed Certification and Registration Department (FSC&RD)
- Animal Quarantine Department (AQD)
- National Veterinary Lab (NVL)
- Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC)
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage & Services Corporation (PASSCO)
- Federal Water Management Cell (FWM)
- Livestock and Dairy Development Board (LDDB)
- Pakistan Oilseed Development Board (PODB)
- Fisheries Development Board (FDB)
- Livestock Wing
- Economic Wing
- Pension Cell
- Focal Person Under the Freedom of Information Ordinance, 2002\
- Public Complaints Cell
For more details contact at:
Address: Room No. 236, B-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Contact Number: 0321-8508560
Fax Number: (051) 9103929
Visit official website to know about latest job opportunities.