Jobs are available in Karachi Police for posts of police constables for which both Male & Female can apply through the National Testing System (NTS).
Currently 1,759 vacancies are open for Driver Police Constables in Karachi Police which was advertised in different newspapers of Karachi.
Who Can Apply?
Applicants who want to apply for this job should make sure that:
- They have a valid Karachi domicile
- Valid LTV Driving License
- The minimum qualification required for this job is matriculation from any board located in Sindh or any school located in Sindh but affiliated with board from another area.
- Physical criteria for applicants is:
-Chest of 33’ with minimum 1.5’ expansion
-Height of at least 5 feet 5’
-1.6 km running in 7 minutes
- Only those who are at least 18 and not over 28 years can apply for the job.
How To Apply?
The method to apply in these openings of Karachi Police is very easy. Just follow these steps to successfully apply for the job:
- Visit official website of NTS to download the application form and deposit slip.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 170 will be required to be deposited using the deposit slip. You can pay the fees through branches of ABL, HBL, MCB & Meezan Bank.
- Fill the application form and send it along with deposit slip to NTS headquarters.
- Application not completely filled or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Last date to submit your application form is 15th January, by this date your application form should reach NTS headquarters.
- Required documents are mentioned in the application form which should be attached with the form.
- Candidates will have to go through physical test, then successful candidates will be required to appear in written test. After written test candidates will go through driving test & interview.