1) Spoke against Democracy,and considered it an unfair, ugly, and devil’s system.
2) Rejected participation in democracy.
3) Denounced nationalism, and considered it as one of the reasons of our decline.
4) Supported and advocated revival of Khilafah.
5) Encouraged youth to engage in political struggle (and not mere welfare work)
6) Advocated establishment of an Islamic State, which will eventually unite ummah. ?
7) Always considered issues facing the ummah, as issues of ummah, and not of particular region.
The question now stands, Why the youth are not engaging and mobilizing on these points?
Why do youth continue to avoid real issues facing the ummah?
Why do youth take up small tasks, and consider achieving it their small objective, rather than facing and standing up for the real root-cause issues?