Overseas Pakistani Foundation (OPF) is a government department. Their mission is to enhance the contribution of Overseas Pakistanis towards the development of Pakistan. They are solving the issues that Overseas Pakistani families are facing.
Overseas Pakistani Foundation (OPF) has announced internship program for Overseas Pakistanis under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The Internship Program is of 1 year which is designed for the training of educated Overseas Pakistanis.
Only the candidates who have educational qualifications in the following disciplines will be considered for the internship program:
- Management Sciences
- Information Technology
- Finance, Accounting, Audit and Economics
- Social Sciences (Social Work, Sociology, I.R Anthropology, Gender Studies and Political Science)
- Journalism/Mass Communication
- Engineering (Civil, Architecture, Computer Science)
- Graduate (14 years HEC recognized degree)
- Postgraduate (16 years HEC recognized degree)
- Specialization after Postgraduate (18 years HEC recognized degree)
Eligibility Criteria for internship program as set by the organization is as:
- Candidate should have passed final exam with CGPA=3.00 (in final degree as specified)
- Candidates have passed their examination with First Division (70% & above) where CGPA is not applicable
- Age limit is 30 years
Candidates who are fulfilling the above criteria can easily apply for internship program.
During the internship program interns will be paid a monthly stipend, which will depend upon the qualification of the candidates.
Number of Seats:
In the current Internship Program for Overseas Pakistanis, the number of seats which are allocated for the students is 30.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can follow these simple steps to apply for the program:
- Visit the official website of OPF
- Go to Internship section
- Click on internship opening
- Click on OPF Internship Program for Overseas Pakistanis, 2018
- Click on Apply
- Sign Up if you haven’t already
- And follow the instructions given on the page
Apply Online Latest by 24th August, 2018
For other details contact at:
Address: OPF Head Office Building Shahrah-e-jamhuriat, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Contact Number: 051 9048209
Fax: 051 9224335