Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government has announced that they will be providing loans to unemployed and needy people. The loans will only be provided to the citizens of the province. According to the advertisement of loan that was published in a local newspaper, it would be interest free loan. Every person is able to take a loan that ranges from Rs. 50,000 to 200,000.
There is certain criterion on which the Khud Kafalat loan will be given to citizens which is stated as under:
- The person should have low income or he is unemployed.
- The person should be a permanent local of KPK province.
- Applicant’s age should range from 18 to 50 years.
- There should not be any default of bank on him.
- If the applicant has received any payment from BISP, waseela e haq or any other such program then he will not be provided loan.
This loan should be returned in a time period of 3 months as monthly installments. Those who want to apply for the loan can get an application form from any bank of the province. The applicant should bring two guarantors with him. You can also download the form from this link: www.bok.com.pk/BOK%20KKS.pdf