Amla is being used for hair growth from centuries, especially in subcontinent its usage for hair & scalp related problems is very common.
But how can a common man make natural Amla oil at home? Nothing to worry about because making natural Amla oil for hair growth you have to follow these simple steps:
- Get Amla from market and lightly steam them.
- Remove the seeds from Amla.
- Now dry the Amla but without any direct sunlight.
- Heat dried Amla in coconut oil for 15 minutes.
- Remove the solid particles and store the oil in bottle.
The oil should be used twice for atleast 3 consecutive days, then you should use it before going on bed. Just take few drops of Amla oil and start massaging you scalp, also make sure that your hairs are soaked in Amla oil.
Scalp is the most important area so make sure you message well because the nutrients are absorbed which increase the hair growth.