United World College (UWC) is a global educational movement with presence in more than140 countries including Pakistan. The aim of UWC is to use education to bridge nations and culture for which they offer scholarships program to different countries.
How to Apply for UWC Scholarships?
If you are interested to apply for UWC scholarship then you should follow these steps:
1) Visit the official portal for online application of UWC
2) Click on Sign Up to create your account
3) Confirm your account through email
4) Fill the application form (2018 admissions are closed and soon Form for 2019 will be available)
5) Application form includes details about your school, grades, extra curriculum activities and email of your parent/guardian.
Students will also be able to check the status of their application through the official student portal through which they applied for the scholarship.
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
To apply for UWC scholarship you need to fulfill certain requirements, if you are applying from Pakistan then you should meet these requirements:
1) 16/17 age as of September, 2018
2) O-Levels/Matric from any Pakistani board or equivalent by August 2018
3) Pakistani citizen and resident in Pakistan
Students who have passed O Levels or have done matriculation are also required to meet these grade requirements which are mentioned on the official portal of UWC:
How Does It Works?
Through UWC students from around the world get opportunity to get 2 year admission in one of the 17 UWC College campuses. All these colleges teach International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) which is one of the most renowned secondary school qualification.
Some students choose to pay their own fees while others are given scholarship on the bases of merit and their potential.
This program not only provides the best education but also prepares student for being a successful member of the society through creativity, thinking, community service and physical challenges.