To create a WhatsApp account you have to share your mobile number on which your WhatsApp account will be opened, it doesn’t allow any other option such as email registration, etc.
So what if you want to create a WhatsApp account without sharing your mobile number, it is not a tricky task. Just follow the following steps to create a WhatsApp account without any mobile number.
1) Download ‘’TextNow’ app from Google play store, iTunes store or Windows Phone store.
2) Start the App and complete the registration and you will be allotted a unique mobile number, write it down.
3) Download WhatsApp from Google play store.
4) Complete the registration and when asked for number write down the unique number generated by TextNow.
5) WhatsApp will start SMS verification, wait till it fails. Now you will be given an option to call your number, click on that option ‘Call Me’.
6) Open your TextNow app and you will receive a call from Whatsapp and you will be given your verification code, write it down.
7) Enter your verification code in WhatsApp and your WhatsApp is ready to use.