United Bank Limited has introduced a new service for the residents of Faisalabad that will facilitate them in the payment of their bills while staying at home. This new service has been introduced through UBL Netbanking services. The residents of Faisalabad can pay their bills through a few easy steps. To pay their WASA Faisalabad bills log on to your UBL Net banking user account and add your bill.
How to Add the Bill:
- Login to your UBL Net banking user account.
- Go to Bill management under My Payments.
- Click Add Utility Payment and select ‘WASAF’.
- Provide your 9-10 (Alphanumeric) WASA Faisalabad billing account ID and clock Add.
- Your bill will get listed in the Utility Bill Menu.
The above steps will add your bill to the UBL data base. In order to pay the Bill:
- Select your WASA Faisalabad Bill from the Utility Bill payment list and click Pay.
- Provide payment comment and Pay.
- Provide your Net banking transaction PIN to confirm the transactions.
- Your bill payment instructions will be processed.
Visit the E-Transaction page to confirm the transaction status.