It feels very paining when a bubblegum stuck in your hair and it is a normal incident that has affected almost every person. After sticking bubblegum in your hair, whether as a result of prank by your friends, you feel unbearable pain while removing it. Sometimes, removing bubblegum from your hair doesn’t works and you feel irritation. To avoid pain while removing bubblegum from hair, there are some easy tips that could get you out from this problem.
Below are some tips by which you can easily remove bubblegum from your hair without any pain:
- Apply some amount of Peanut Butter on the affected area in your hair.
- Mix it with the help of tooth brush, despite of using hands.
- Make sure that the Peanut Butter is mixed on the whole affected area properly.
- Now use dry towel to remove bubblegum from your hair.
- After removing bubble gum from hair, wash your hair with shampoo to remove oil from your hair.
- Another simple way is to apply some amount of Honey on the affected area and remove bubblegum after some seconds.
- Wash your hair with shampoo to clean your hair.