Supreme Court of Pakistan has announced new internship opportunities for year 2018 for which applications are being accepted online.
Currently 5 vacancies are open for new internships for which you can apply through the official website of Supreme Court if you fulfill the eligibility requirements.
How to Apply?
If you are interested to apply for the career opportunities available in Supreme Court of Pakistan then follow these steps:
1) Visit the vacancies section in the ‘News & Updates’ section from the official website of Supreme Court
2) Click on the current internship openings & select Apply Now
3) Provide your CNIC number, Date of Birth and click next
4) Upload your picture
5) Provide details such as name, father name, religion, domicile and district
6) Provide contact information including phone number, email and address
7) Write education details including all your qualifications and trainings
8) Review and then submit
9) A successful submission message will confirm that you have successfully applied for the internship programme.
The eligibility criteria for current openings are as follows:
- LLB Degree from a recognized Pakistani University
- Maximum age of 30 years
- National of Pakistan with Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Proficiency in MS Word
If you fulfill these criteria then you can apply for the internship. Remember that only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview during which official documents will be required.
Interns will be paid a stipend of Rs. 35,000 during the contract. The internship will be for 3 months and on satisfactory work will be extended for up to one year.
Jobs in Supreme Court of Pakistan are also announced through the vacancies section of the official website. Visit the website regularly if you want to get updated about latest jobs.
For more details contact at:
Address: Supreme Court of Pakistan Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone Number: +92 5192 20 581-600
Fax Number: +92 5192 13 452