In this digitalized era different government organizations in Pakistan are upgrading their systems to provide online facilities to applicants which not only make the process easier but also helps in reducing corruption. This is why now Sindh Police is also offering online verification process for Character Certificate.
Now any applicant can easily apply for character certificate verification from the comfort of his home and within few days he will get the required document delivered at his doorstep through courier service.
People usually need this character certificate during new employment, job, immigration or visa process.
How to Apply For Character Certificate?
If you want to apply for character certificate in Sindh then follow the simple method step by step:
1) Visit the official website of ‘Sindh Police Record Verification System’
2) Click on ‘New Application’ to open the application form
3) Provide personal information
4) Provide details of Guarantor
5) Attach required documents
After successfully providing the information and attaching required documents your application will be submitted and a tracking ID will be provided through which you can later track your application.
The personal Information required in the online application process includes:
- Purpose of Verification
- Applicant Email
- Full Name of applicant
- Applicant’s Father Name
- Computerized National Identity Card No. (CNIC)
- CNIC issuance & expiry date
- Passport No, issuance & expiry date
- Phone & contact Number
- Current address
- Country for which Character Certificate is required
- Address on which you want the Character Certificate to be delivered
Details of Guarantor:
The details of deponents or guarantor which is required for online character certificate includes:
- Name of Witness 1 & 2
- Father Name of Witness 1 & 2
- CNIC Number of Witness 1 & 2
- Contact No of Witness 1 & 2
- Address of Witness 1 & 2
Scanned copies of certain documents will also be required during the online application process of character Certificate from Sindh Police, these documents are:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Utility Bill
- Educational Certificates
- Letter regarding Police Verification
The passport and utility bills should be in JPG or PNG format while other documents will be required in PDF format, other formats will not be accepted.
Tracking Application of Character Certificate:
Applicants can also track the process through the Tracking ID which they received at the time of submission of the application. The method for tracking is as follows:
- Visit official website of Police Record Verification System
- Provide your CNIC No.
- Provide your tracking ID
- Click on track
- Details of your application will be show on the screen
After the certificate is ready the applicant can download and print it instantly, reducing the overall time which was required for applying for and getting the character certificate.
Who can Benefit From This?
Residents from different cities and districts of Sindh province can benefit from this online verification process including:
- Tando Allahyar
- Tando Muhammad Khan
- Shaheed Benazirabad
- Naushero Feroze