Karachi: The admissions for MBBS Session 2012 in Sindh Medical University which was formerly known as Sindh Medical College has been started from today. The prospectus and application forms are available at the admin office of the medical university.
The last date for the submission of form Sindh Medical University is 17th September, 2012 while the entry test under National Testing Service will be held on 7th October, 2012.
The eligibility criteria for open merit includes,
- Matric/O level/equivalent examination from Karachi
- Intermediate Science/A Level/ equivalent examination from Karachi
- Minimum marks of 60% aggregate in Intermediate Science (Premedical/ A Level/ equivalent examination)
- Candidate’s Domicile certification of Karachi
- Candidate’s permanent residence certificate (PRC, on Form-C) of district Karachi
- Candidate’s NIC copy or B form copy (if he/she is under 18 years of age)
- Candidate father’s domicile of Sindh Province on Form P-1