One of the least known feature of android smartphones is that you can use internet of one device from another, without any extra charges or any new app. You can use the internet from another device by following these simple steps:
1) Open Bluetooth connectivity on both devices.
2) Connect both devices through Bluetooth.
3) From the mobile with internet access, open Bluetooth from settings and select the other device. It will show some options such as ‘Internet Access’ and ‘Contact Sharing’ tick mark and select both.
4) In the same mobile go into your mobile settings, from wireless and networks session click more and open ‘Tethering & portable hotspot’. You can see an option ‘Bluetooth Tethering’ ON it.
5) Take the other device, go into Bluetooth settings, select the name of other device which you already connected and tick mark ‘Internet Access’.
Now you can easily use the internet of the other smartphone without downloading any app and for absolutely free.