Shameless hypocrite traitor Musharraf was exposed by a student in University of London. Musharraf was alleged on handing a 6 months baby to USA. Then after Musharraf asserted this as a lie against him and he continued. Fortunately that was written by him in his own book which was acquired by the students and the acknowledgement of the crime was read infront of the public which made former President Pakistan Pervaiz Musharraf speechless with a shameful smile.
Let’s have a look what Mr. Musharraf says recently on his official FB page and similar statements through media speeches: “The accusation of my having allowed intrusion into Pakistan by US forces chasing Osama Bin Laden is absolutely baseless. Never has this subject even been discussed between myself and President Bush leave aside allowing such freedom of action that would violate our sovereignty. ”
However it is interesting to see that Musharraf is denying the above facts and looking for political point scoring on recent Abbotabad operation, but truly it is a fact that Musharraf cannot fool people of Pakistan and is no different with present government.
- September 13, 2001 – U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage gives Pakistani Intelligence (ISI) Chief Mahmoud a list of seven demands:
- Stop al-Qaeda at the Border;
- Provide the U.S. with Blanket Landing Rights to Conduct Operations;
- Provide Territorial and Naval Access;
- Provide Intelligence;
- Publicly Condemn Terrorist Attacks;
- Cut off Recruits and Supplies to the Taliban;
- Break Diplomatic Relations with the Taliban and Help Us “Destroy Usama bin Ladin.”
- September 14, 2001 – Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf accepts U.S. demands “without conditions.”
The George Washington University’s National Security archive obtained various foreign policy documents under the Freedom of Information Act, which they have made public.