Services & General Administration Department of Punjab is responsible for the Human Resource (HR) management of the provincial government. This huge responsibility requires the need of highly qualified professionals creating new jobs.
There is no discrimination in the hiring process and candidates from all cities of Punjab such as Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Rawalpindi & Bahawalpur can apply.
How to Apply?
If you are interested to become part of this department then you should follow these steps:
- Search newspapers for latest career opportunities
- Select the job for which you want to apply for
- Make sure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria
- Send your CV, Required documents and recent photographs to the department.
- Write the title of the post on the envelope
- Make sure that your application reaches the department within due date otherwise it will be rejected.
What Documents Are Required?
The attested copies of documents which will be required while applying for any government job are the following:
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational degrees/certificates
- Experience Letter
- NOC if you are a government employee
Currently no online facility is available which means applicants cannot apply online or through email, but on some occasions hiring is also done through the online portal of Punjab government which was initiated some time ago.
Apply Through Punjab Jobs Online:
Punjab Jobs Online is the portal launched to facilitate applicants while applying for government job. To apply in Services and General Administration Department through this portal follow these steps:
- Open the official website of Punjab Jobs Online.
- Click on registration at the top of the webpage.
- Complete the registration process and follow the link you received in email.
- Now complete your profile by providing personal details, contact information, educational details and information about past experience, if any.
- Upload your CV.
- Now go to the homepage and select the ‘Services and General Administration Department’ and click search.
- If applications are open online for any job in the department then it will be listed on your screen.
- Select the job you are interested and check the eligibility criteria.
- Apply for the job after which a confirmation message will pop-up.
For more details contact through:
Address: Services & General Administration Department Section Officer Strategic Reforms Unit 05 Club Road, Gor 1, Lahore, Pakistan.
Contact Number: 042-99204346