Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) is autonomous body which was established by the provincial government. New jobs & career opportunities in PITB are introduced on regular bases to enhance and increase their effective & efficient services to government and other business.
Latest jobs openings and new vacancies are regularly updated on Punjab Jobs Online Portal where any interested candidate can check the list and apply for any opening.
How to Apply?
The application process for PITB and all other government departments in Punjab have been made online. By simply following these steps you can apply in PITB:
- Visit the official website of Punjab Jobs Online
- Filter the government jobs by selecting PITB as department
- Select & click on the job you are interested
- Read the job description, required degree and other requirements such as age, skills & experience
- If you are eligible then proceed by clicking on ‘Apply for this job’
- Choose your current salary and expected salary and submit your application
By following these simple steps you can apply for jobs in PITB for their head office in Lahore and other regional offices across Punjab. Similar vacancies are also offered in erozgar.
How to Register on Punjab Jobs Online Portal?
The method for registration on Punjab Jobs Online website is very simple and easy. Simply visit the official website and select ‘Register’, provide your email address and verify it to proceed for updating your profile.
After email verification provide your contact details such as contact number and address, education details such as school, college and other educational qualification and you can also add your professional experience.
Make sure to include all your details in the profile because it works as your online resume when you apply for any government job through the portal.