Pakistan Railways announced that it will run five special trains on the occasion of Eid ul Fitr at economic ticket prices as thousands of people from cities will try to make it to their hometowns on this festive occasion.
These special Eid trains were announced by Chief Executive Officer of Pak Railways on the direction of Railway Minister Sheikh Rasheed. It was also revealed that 50% discount will also be applicable for all trains on Eid day.
The schedule of these 5 trains is as follows:
- First Eid special train will depart on June 2 from Karachi to Peshawar at 10:45 AM
- Second special train will depart from Quetta to Rawalpindi on June 2 at 11:30 AM.
- Third special train will depart from Karachi to Lahore on June 3 at 11:00 AM.
- Fourth special train will depart from Rawalpindi to Quetta on June 8 at 8 AM.
- Fifth special train will depart on June 8 from Lahore to Karachi at 6 PM
Each year during Eid thousands of extra passengers travel between major cities of Pakistan. These professionals, workers and labours travel to their hometown and villages to spend the holiday with their family members.
To accommodate these extra passengers each year special trains are announced on Eid with economic fares and ticket rates. The booking of these trains can be done online through the official website of Pakistan Railways, through Pak Railways mobile app and through ticket counters on different Railway stations in Pakistan.
For more details and information contact Pakistan Railway’s helpline number.