Pakistan Post have announced online applications for their internship program 2019 under which around 35,000 youngsters will get an opportunity to benefit by working at Post Offices across Pakistan.
The announcement was made by Federal Minister for Postal Services, Murad Saeed on the directions of Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan.
How To Apply For Post office Internships?
The method and procedure to apply for internships in Pakistan Post office is very simple and easy through which any Pakistani citizen can get a chance to be part of Pakistan Office.
To apply for internships just follow these simple steps:
1) Download the Application Form from the official website of Pakistan Post.
2) Fill the form with all details such as Name, CNIC number, academic qualifications & contact no.
3) Attach attested copies of CNIC, two photographs and required documents.
4) Send the application form to the Office of the post master general in your district.
5) Or send the filled application form through email for your relevant district.
The first session and batch for the program will begin from 4th November, and interested candidates are required to send their applications by due date of 21st October, 2019.
Details about Pakistan Post Offices in each district are also available on the official website. By following these simple steps any candidate can apply for the internship programme.
No stipend will be paid to the internees and there will be no accommodation or TA/DA during the training.
Who Can Apply?
The government wants to provide everyone an opportunity that’s why the eligibility criteria have been minimized with just few requirements. Anyone can apply if:
- He/She is aged between 20-30 years
- Have done matriculation or graduation
So the minimum requirement for the 1 month training program is matriculation with age not exceeding 30 years.
The internship program consists of 3 different modules from which a candidate can choose one:
Module A (Franchise Post Office):
Through module A the internees can:
- Learning Accounting Procedures
- Understanding of Postal Products
- Understanding preparation of bill & commission on different services as franchisee
- Hands on training for booking of Postal Products
Module Program B (Insurance Agents):
Those applicants who choose module Program B will know the details of insurance related matters such as:
- Marketing for insurance
- Knowing different types of insurance policies
- Learning how to become PLI agent
- Legal formalities of insurance policies
- Calculations related to insurance premium
Module Program C (E- Commerce):
Like previous this government wants to train the youngsters regarding ecommerce so that they can start their own online business. Through Module C trainees will learn:
- Basics of E-Commerce
- How to start E- business through web portal
- Understanding of how to become successful e-commerce entrepreneur
- Role of delivery partner in online business
- Understanding cash on delivery (COD)
Remember that these are only one month internships and not offers for new jobs. The acceptance for internship is not an offer of job openings or vacancies in Pakistan Post. The duration of the internship is one month after which it terminates without any further notice/announcement.